Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Dinner Party Idea
Wine Pairing


Last night we had 35 people for dinner.  It was so much fun. 
 I just had to share a great way to entertain with delicious food, good wine and lots of laughs.
We have a winery and restaurant in Chicago called Cooper's Hawk
 I thought it would be fun to use them and serve 4 dishes paired with different wines.  
Party City had the perfect sized mini wine glasses for tasting.  Check it out below. 

I love my friend Stephanie for letting me borrow her chafing dishes.  
It kept everything warm and looking gorgeous.  



 This Cabernet Zinfandel blend was wonderful.  

 The salmon was so yummy! 





 A salad with blue cheese and caramelized walnuts is the BEST!

My boys couldn't stop eating the pretzel bread. 

 Wasabi Mashed Potatoes to go with the salmon.   
I couldn't stop eating them!!

I had to have a fun giveaway too.  
A lucky few went home with the wine they liked best. 

Try it yourself.  
You could find a winery near you or even a liquor store can suggest good food and wine pairings.   

1 comment: