Friday, January 13, 2012

Cleanse Your Skin - 
Juices that help your skin look beautiful and get rid of cellulite!


It is winter and my skin tends to dry out when the weather gets colder. 
 So I am always looking for ways to hydrate my skin.  
I found 2 juice recipes that claim to help bring that glow back to your skin.

The first juice is a combination of grapefruit and oranges. 
 I read that this juice will help fight cellulite.  More grapefruit and oranges please! :)
Here is a quick article from Livestrong.com that also talks about the 
benefits of grapefruits to help combat cellulite.

  

3 peeled grapefruits 
3 peeled oranges

This juice was so refreshing and delicious!  
Goodbye cellulite!  
_____________________________

The second juice is part of a skin cleanse that I found on online from a website called Just Cleansing.  
The website also offered other ways to cleanse your skin, like brushing and saunas.  
Read about it... Skin Cleansing Techniques
This juice was good, but very green tasting.  
I would use less sprouts and more mint and water next time.
Very spa like! 
  

1 cucumber
1/2 bunch fresh parsley
1-4 oz tub of alpha sprouts
4 springs fresh mint
water

______________________________

I had to add a photo of my little helper. 
 Freshly juiced oranges with breakfast.
How can you beat that! 
_____________________________



Lastly, get yourself a reusable cup with a straw.  
I love having my juice threw a straw... it just tastes better to me.  
Also you can grab your juice and go or store it in the fridge for later. 
A must have!!











No comments:

Post a Comment