Saturday, January 7, 2012

Creamy Quinoa Cereal


In my desire to cleanse for the new year, I am going to start by tackling breakfast.  
My plan is share healthy breakfast recipes this week.  
I found a delicious cereal recipe from the website Cleanse Organic.  
I took this recipe from their sample recipes. 
 I wasn't interested in trying the program they are offering.  
If you like oatmeal then you should try this tasty homemade quinoa cereal.  
It is packed with protein and complex carbohydrates. 



6 simple ingredients -
Quinoa, raisins ( I used a dried berry blend), a pear (or an apple), 
cinnamon and almond milk (or any kind of milk).


Cook the Quinoa and cut up pear (or apple) in milk.
Then add the dried berries (or raisins) and cinnamon.
Sprinkle the walnuts on top.

 
It is the perfect way to start your morning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment